How to Apply
The following steps will help you navigate the application process:
1. Use the Directory of Schools Search function to identify prospective schools (category, gender, location, etc.) that interest you.
2. Visit the individual schools' website that you feel are most appropriate for your needs.
3. Contact the Admissions office of the school that you choose.
4. Ask plenty of questions of the enrollment counselors. These people are experts and they have heard most any question that you may have. They can help you determine if their school is the right school for you.
5. Request any information you require and review the responses thoroughly. Be sure to fill out the application that you receive as completely as possible. The more information you provide initially, the less time it will take for the process to be completed.
6. If at all possible, make time to visit the school. The school will facilitate a meeting with faculty and staff and, if possible, current students. There is no substitute for being on campus and meeting the people to get a real feel for the environment and setting.
Good luck in your search for the AMCSUS member school that best suits your needs and educational goals.